As a group we created a production folder of all the ideas that we all contributed along with elements that separate people had to create. For example Paul, the producer, created calls sheets for each day of shooting so that everyone knew where they should be and the rota for the day:
For my sound editing I mainly used two items from the production folder that were created by other members of the team so that I could sound that we had all agreed on and also had an easy way of knowing what each bit of audio was.
The first item was that of a storyboard drawn by the camera operator, Megan, that showed exactly what we were looking for picture so I could incorporate sound to fit that:
While on shoot Myles had also kept a log off all the sound pieces. In his log he wrote what the file was called but also what the audio contained so if I needed a specific sound like scraping of wood I would be able to easily find it:



No comments:
Post a Comment